- Participating in development and management of effective integrated media plans and buys under the supervision of the Media Manager.
- Developing objectives, strategies, plans and presentations.
- Analyzing and understanding clients’ business objectives and advertising strategies, then working with Sales team to make decision on the best form of online media for specific clients and campaigns.
- Maintaining media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization and invoice reconciliation.
- Staying updated with new media programs/opportunities and can advise on new ways to reach targets.
- Developing and fostering strong relationships with media partners.
- Analyzing web metrics, provides campaign effectiveness reports to clients, and recommends optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance.
- Performing other duties and projects as assigned.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing (Agency experience is preferred).
- Excellent understanding of online media planning, implementation, and optimization.
- Hands-on experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Social Media Strategy, PR, …
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital activities.
- Teamwork, motivated, performance oriented, detail oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Ability to work with modest media budgets.
- Working in an ambitious & professional company, which is aiming to be one of the Top Agencies in Vietnam.
- Full support from BOD and in-house production team (technical, design, media…).
- Competitive salary and commission.
- Performance Bonus periodically based on performance and contribution.
- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law).
- 13th month salary.
- TeamBuilding & Company trip.