- Execute digital media plans: set up, optimize and maximize efficiency for acquire KPIs and hit client’s target.
- Support Media team to do media plan, proposal.
- Support Account Team to satisfy all client’s requirements during campaign execution.
- Other assigned digital task by line manager
- Have at least year experience in Digital Marketing/Advertising (Fresher can apply)
- Have knowledge about Google, Facebook or other platforms.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers.
- Researching, critical & logical thinking, teamwork, detail-oriented.
- Willing to learn & can-do attitude.
- Working under pressure and meeting deadline.
- Fluency in English is preferred.
- 13th month salary
- Company trip
- Internal event (monthly birthday, party…) & training courses
- Laptop and all necessary equipment are provided
- Long term career path development.