- Develop concepts for advertising or promotion campaigns.
- Pitch ideas to clients.
- Negotiate with clients to amend ideas in line with their wishes and explain what is and is not possible.
- Keep clients abreast of progress and answer their questions Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team of art directors and designers.
- Lead multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines.
- Evaluate and, if necessary alter, the content of projects before completion.
- Hire, develop and manage the creative team.
- Ensure all the organisation’s or client’s visuals are consistent with the overall brand.
- Creativity skills: First and foremost creative directors must be good at creating concepts for others to work on. Must have a keen awareness of current trends in advertising and graphic design.
- Communication and presentation skills: Excellent communication (written and verbal) and confident presentation skills in order to pitch ideas to clients or directors and also explain their ideas to members of their creative team.
- Interpersonal skills: Excellent interpersonal skills are a must. Need a clear creative vision while remaining open to others’ ideas.
- Leadership skills: Creative directors need leadership skills in order to hire, develop and oversee their creative team.
- Digital and graphic design skills: Extensive knowledge of graphic design and relevant software is vital.
- Video editing, copy writing and HTML skills are usually needed.
- 13th month salary.
- Team Building Activity & Company trip.
- Competitive salary and commission.
- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law).
- Performance Bonus periodically based on performance and contribution.
- Internal Event (monthly Birthday, party,..) & training courses.
- Working hours: 5 days/week.